Why should I join IAGLR?
Our association, the only one of its kind, is dedicated to the promotion and dissemination of multidisciplinary research on North America's Laurentian Great Lakes and other large lakes of the world. We are continually striving for new ways to fulfill this objective. In doing so, we provide many benefits to our members.
How much is an IAGLR Membership?
We have several options available for membership. Please see our rates page.
Can you send a membership form to me?
When does my annual membership expire?
IAGLR membership follows the calendar year January 1 through December 31. However, electronic access to the JGLR archives is available via Science Direct until the first publication of the following year (i.e., March).
ScienceDirect doesn't recognize my user name and password. How do I download JGLR articles in PDF?
An electronic message will be sent to you indicating when your membership has been processed by IAGLR. Please allow additional time for Elsevier to receive and upload your information.
Review these instructions to gain access to the Elsevier ScienceDirect Journal login area.
If you continue to encounter problems, NOTE:
- Your IAGLR username/password for use within the IAGLR Membersweb area will NOT be recognized by the Elsevier JGLR database. Be sure you have completed Elsevier registration before browsing.
- Authors and Reviewers: your EES username/password is different from the Elsevier Member registry for Journal archive access. All members must activate their IAGLR membership account – in Step 1.
- Older browsers may not support SSL encryption, which is required for secure data transmission.
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser to support the registration process.
- The username and password are both case sensitive.
Effective January 2009, Library Membership are no longer offered by the association. However JGLR subscriptions are available. Please contact Elsevier for further details.