Call for Exhibitors
The International Association for Great Lakes Research invites leading vendors and consulting firms to display their products or services at the Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research.
SECURE PRIME SPACE NOW! Submit an exhibitor's application today!
Our conference circulates to different locations, so each year draws a fresh regional mix of hundreds of prospective clients.
A single standard exhibit space features the following:
- Skirted 6' table, chair and an electrical outlet (approximately 10' floor space)
- Complimentary Conference Registration for one person+, per exhibit space rental
- Company name, address and web address published via our web site and conference materials
- Daily refreshments are also offered to promote steady traffic to your booth
Who Should Exhibit
Scientific Equipment, Manufacturers and Suppliers
Introduce new products or display your best sellers. Scientists know the importance of using the most advanced techniques possible.
Government Agencies and Non-profit Organizations
Disseminate information about policies, programs, and services. Show environmental products and services.
Display textbooks, professional journals, and research publications.
Display your company's research and development agenda. Promote your information services. Online demonstrations of scientific and technical databases are also of great interest.
Other Businesses and Retailers
Vendors suitable for our audience are welcome.
For more information please contact
- Mary Ginnebaugh
- IAGLR Conference Coordinator
- (920) 469-5830
- Environmental Specialists
- Experts from many other areas of Science and Technology worldwide.